Ok let’s be honest here: I guarantee you’ve seen the letter board craze all over Instagram over this past year or two. I think these boards the the cutest thing and I absolutely LOVE getting creative with my letter board quotes each week!
I got my board almost a year ago and have changed the quote every Saturday since (it’s one of the first things I do for my weekly refresh!).
Note: There are affiliate links included in this article. Check out my disclosure policy for any questions.
Let’s just say that I have a lot of fun with my board. Over the weeks, I’ve had to get creative with my quotes. Some weeks, I find the perfect inspiration on Pinterest or Instagram. Others, I sit and stare at an empty board until I can think of something.
Before we get to the quotes, you need to get a letter board!
Click here for my favorite letter board! This one comes in a bunch of sizes and colors, so you can find exactly what you are looking for! You can also buy extra characters, words, and symbols separately to spruce up your quotes.
To help you out with your own board, I’ve got my favorite 39 letter board quotes for ya!
1. I swear I have it all together, I just forgot where it is
2. it’s a good day to have a good day
3. wake up and do something awesome
4. worry less & smile more
5. perfectly imperfect
6. live your life
7. smile through it all
8. they told me I couldn’t, that’s why I did
9. leave it better than you found it
10. your life is as good as your mindset
11. life is tough darling, but so are you
12. you are the main character, remember to act like it
13. you didn’t come this far to only come this far
14. my brain has too many tabs open
15. you didn’t wake up to be average
16. you will never get there if you never start
17. good things are coming
18. perfection is over-rated
19. always find time for the things that make you smile
20. create a life you can’t wait to wake up to
21. it is not your job to be everything to everyone
22. don’t ignore your own potential
23. don’t get sidetracked by people who aren’t on track
24. don’t tell them your plans, show them your results
25. you are the greatest project you’ll ever work on
26. focus on the first step, not the whole staircase
27. the comeback is always stronger than the setback
28. just keep swimming
29. why the hell not
30. this is your life, don’t forget to live it
31. don’t be like the rest of them darling
32. don’t rush the process
33. you can, end of story
34. run away from people who turn off your smile
35. your story isn’t over just because there was a bad chapter, keep reading
36. just focus on you
37. make it count
38. when you focus on the good, the good gets better
39. you can do the big and scary things
Want more motivation and inspiration?! Check out my productivity archives!